05 January 2021

Workshops, parties, anything: Bring Better Posters to your campus

University of New Hampshire
Next month, hot on the heels of the release of the Better Posters book (available for pre-order now!), I will be giving a workshop at the University of New Hampshire.

I’m looking forward to this workshop, because several brave souls have said they are willing to send me their work in advance so we can look it over and actually work out how to improve it. It’s nice to have specific examples to look at so that people can see the process.

I not only wanted to say how much I am looking forward to talking to everyone at University of New Hampshire, I also wanted to say:

Book me!

I am available to talk to your students! I am available to talk on your podcast! I will answer interview questions that are emailed to me!

BetterPosters@gmail.com

External links 

Research Communications Academy: Communicating Visually: Making Your Posters and Powerpoints Pop


No comments: