30 November 2021

Interview on the PolicyViz podcast

I recently spoke to Jon Schwabish (author of Better Data Visualizations, reviewed here) on the PolicyViz podcast, and I’m happy that the episode is now available wherever you listen to podcasts! 

Jon is a great person to talk to, and his questions got me thinking about some new topics that I hadn’t considered before.

This season, Jon has been experimenting with a video version of the podcast. I already knew of my bad speaking habits as an interviewer on audio (I go on tangents way to easily, I start sentences without knowing where they’ll land), but now I get to see entirely new bad habits (looking away from the camera, shifting my weight).

The show notes also contain a complete transcript in case you read faster than I can talk.

Related posts

Review: Better Data Visulizations

External links

PolicyViz podcast Episode #206: Zen Faulkes show notes