05 March 2020

Eleven years on


March is anniversary month! The Better Posters blog has been running, improbably and incredibly, for eleven years now!

To celebrate, this project is expanding again. Better Posters is now on Instagram if that’s your thing, and will be following the #conferenceposter and #academicposter hashtags there.

This is also a good time to announce I’ll also be curating the IAmSciComm Twitter account this month! I will be talking poster design (and maybe a few other things) from 16-21 March 2020!

An update on the book that I announced last year. The manuscript was delivered at the end of October. I just finished copyediting and some revisions near the end of February. I’ve even seen a couple of draft cover designs. It’s going to happen!

Thank you for your support! Readers – that’s you! – have helped make this blog into the resource it is. That’s you.


Thank you for recommending this blog to others, submitting posters for critique, and just reading a good ol’ fashioned blog. Your continued generosity means the world to me.

External links

BetterPosters on Instagram

Photo by Roberto La Forgia on Flickr; used under a Creative Commons license.

No comments: