2012 Professional Skills Training Course: Creating a Poster for a Scientific Meeting Online Course
Does Your Poster Have All of the Necessary Pieces?
How is the course structured?
- 7‐day online course (November 15‐21)
- All exercises and course materials are accessible 24/7
- Discussion boards will allow you to interact with top faculty and peers
- Course will be taught in written English
What is my commitment?
- Dedicate approximately 1 hour a day to the online course
- Complete all lessons on time and participate in all aspects of the course
- Thoughtfully complete all the evaluations before, during, and after the course
What is the cost?
- APS Member Price ‐$90 (you must be a member at the time of registration to qualify for this price)
- Non‐Member Price ‐$180
What hardware or software do I need to have?
- Computer with internet access (preferably high‐speed internet)
- Browser: Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox ‐recent version
- Microsoft Word
- Adobe PDF reader (free download)
- Macromedia Flash Player 6.079 or later (free download)
Register Online 1‐31 October2012.
Go to http://bit.ly/SJ8gNT, select the “Creating a Poster for a Scientific Meeting” link and register.
Hat tip to Janet Stemwedel.